Instructional Design For eLearning: Everything You Need To Know About eLearning Development Process: How To Become An Elearning Designer
Author: Ruthanne Donnelly
Publishing Company: Independently Published
Price: $8.49 (kindle)
Published: January 23, 2021
As more companies explore the e-learning space for training and development, they often task lone individuals to bear the load. You might be an instructional designer asked to start with e-learning, or an experienced marketer developing a sales support e-learning module, or a classroom trainer taking your content online eLearning Designers Basic can be your lifeline. With eLearning Designers Basics Handbook, you’ll discover how to:
- Plan your eLearning project by conducting a kickoff meeting with your stakeholders.
- Draft an eLearning project plan and development timeline.
- Collect and organize your learning content into an eLearning storyboard.
- Create a prototype and develop your course with an eLearning authoring tool.
- Review your eLearning course with your stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Implement your eLearning course.
- Conduct an eLearning project retrospective.