A Practical Guide to Learning Management Systems (LMS)
– “We need a Learning Management System for our onboarding process”
– “We would like to integrate e-learning in our corporate classroom-based learning strategy”
– “We want to use a Learning Management System to train our customers”
– “There is a myriad of Learning Management Systems – where should I start?”
Do these questions sound familiar to you? Then you follow a trend: Global market demand for Learning Management Systems (LMS) is increasing.
As a consequence, a multitude of different providers shape the LMS market. Finding the most suitable LMS for your organisation and your unique learning needs is a difficult task. This practical e-book aims to guide you through the vast jungle of providers, foreign terminology as well as various LMS functions.
First, it provides answers to following questions:
• What is an LMS?
• When do I need an LMS?
• Who will use an LMS and what are their demands?
• Why should I implement an LMS?
• How can I implement an LMS?
• Where do I find more information on LMS?
Second, this e-book will advise you about important issues you should consider before choosing an LMS and will further guide you through the process of implementing an LMS. In addition, you will find an e-glossary in which technical terms and functions of LMS are explained here. Reading this e-book and browsing through the e-glossary will help you to make an informed decision on the most suitable LMS for your organisation.
After your submission, you will receive an eMail with the downloadlink.